I'm a freelance illustrator with a BFA from Virginia Commonwealth University.
I believe in the satisfaction of my customers and have a six year proven track record with clients from around the globe across mediums and styles.
I work with the utmost care and consideration for each project I join. With that in mind, I only take work I believe in.
How does this work?
Process and product.
1. Free consultation. We'll talk about your project and goals. In this meeting we will discuss timeframe and I'll provide an initial cost estimate.
2. Concepts. I'll do some serious work on developing the visual ideas for your project. 10% of the cost estimate is paid to initiate this phase.
3. Contract. We'll review the concept art and determine a final product. The final price is agreed upon, minus the amount paid for the concept phase.
4. I work! This four part phase consists of 3 reviews where I present you with developed work, we'll create a revision list, and I'll go back to work again. 40% of the remaining contract amount is paid to initiate this phase.
5. Invoice and rejoice. The project work is complete. You'll receive digital and physical copies of your work and I will send a final invoice for the remaining 50% of the contract price.